Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Armed suspect on NCCU campus shot dead by police !!!

A Durham police sharpshooter makes a careful search of the Education Bldg. grounds from a walkway at Cecil Street Monday night after  NCCU officers  confronted an armed man on campus and shot him. Campus police challenged the man twice, and both times the suspect shot at them with a shotgun, officers shot back.  Durham SET Team officers searched the woods surrounding the walkway and found the suspect, Tracy Bost,  dead from gunshot wounds.