Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

High Drama at Chilis as cops capture murder suspect !!!!!!!

Durham police arrest Kevin Bodden at gunpoint as he left Chilis restaurant near Southpoint Mall.  The suspect allegedly shot his brother to death in Cary Sunday morning. A tip by a friend of the suspect led Durham police to Chilis where Bodden was drinking beer. They staked out the restaurant from a distance and apparently called the manager, and when Bodden came out and headed toward his Chrysler 300 they moved in fast. Witnesses said the takedown was like a scene out of a movie.