Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Durham firefighters rescue man trapped beneath big rig !!!

Minutes after firefighters arrived on the scene they realized that this was going to be a complicated rescue. The driver, Steven Hall, 24, who was alert and conscious during the ordeal, was eventually extricated through the rear window after firefighters were able to lift the rear of the trailer just enough to effect the difficult procedure.