Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Shoppers duck and run as shots fired at Northgate Mall !!!

Durham police and crime scene investigators swarm the Macy's parking lot at Northgate Mall which became a crime scene after a barrage of shots were fired during an altercation that sent shoppers ducking and scrambling for cover. No one was injured, but at least one SUV had its rear window blown out. Five suspects were detained, and at least three were charged.