Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Car crashes into house after shots fired on Holloway St. One dead !!!

Firefighters and EMTs tend two of the injured after gunshots apparently caused the driver of this car to veer off Holloway St. and crash into a house near Woodcrest St. killing the driver. It was unclear whether any of the other three occupants were struck by bullets, but all four were transported to local hospitals. Police cordoned off  a section of Holloway St. from Junction Rd. to Woodcrest St. and police are investigating the incident as a shooting, although they have not said whether another vehicle was involved,  although several witnesses reported hearing gunshots at the time of the crash.