Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Fiery crash kills one, injures another !!!

Police and firefighters responded to a fiery fatal accident that killed one person and critically injured another early Monday morning. A car taking the ramp to MLK from westbound 15-501 lost control, jumped the 'Jersey' barrier and landed on a ramp below before bursting into flames. Police blocked the ramp at both ends and began their investigation which is expected to take several hours.