Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Drug suspect fleeing traffic stop involved in double fatal !!!

Durham police and plainclothes DEA officers work the scene on Patterson Rd. after a drug suspect fled from a traffic stop on NC 98 and  crashed head-on into another car. Both drivers were apparently killed in the incident which happened about 6pm Friday evening. Debris and cash money littered the scene at the point of impact in the 1200 block of Patterson.