Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Teen shot to death in latest 'Craigslist' robbery/murder !!!

When rescuers arrived on Pebblestone they found Jawad Ali Razai dying from gunshot wounds. According to police he came to Durham to buy a phone advertized on Craigslist but was robbed and shot to death instead. His father came with him and watched the incident unfold. Jarrion Hood, who apparently suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg during the incident was arrested and charged with first degree murder.