Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Durhams 'Ferguson' protesters criss cross downtown !!!

Demonstrators protesting the inability of a Ferguson Mo. grand jury to indict officer Darren Wilson in the death of teen Michael Brown closed down the Durham Freeway Tuesday night. About a hundred people blocked the busy highway completely for about a half hour while they walked slowly from Mangum St. to Duke St. Other stops on their  itinerary included the Durham County Jail and Durham Police Headquarters where they hurled abuse at officials.