Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Man shot in car loses control, hits wall !!!

As emergency personnel work to extricate the victim from his car,  right,  police work the scene on Enterprise street, after the driver was shot multiple times outside a convenience store, he hit the gas, tore off down the street and crashed into a driveway retaining wall. The victim was rushed to Duke Medical Center in critical condition. Note the four large caliber bullet holes in the drivers side door. The victim in this shooting was the father of a nine year old boy shot to death last year. This neighborhood has been a notorious area for shootings, homicides,  and gang warfare between 'Crips & 'Bloods'