Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Durham drivers slide around the Bull City !!!

A police officer and the homeowner look at the damage caused by a driver who underestimated the danger of ice on East Woodcroft Parkway on Wednesday afternoon. The two occupants of the car were transported to hospital with none life threatening injuries after the driver lost control, slid across the road, knocked down a tree and ended up perched atop a fence.