Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Rolling House Fire tests Durham firefighters !!

When Durham firefighters first arrived on the scene at East Main and South Maple they found one house fully involved with fire spreading to a house next door, and another being threatened on the other side.  They saved the house on the left with minor damage to the structure and saved the house on the right after evacuating the residents.