Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Homeless couple struck and killed by Amtrak !!!

Durham police investigators and forensic technicians work the scene on the tracks near South La Salle St. after two homeless people were struck and killed by the Amtrak on Easter Sunday morning. The couple, identified as Derek Lowe, 38, and Tina Lowe, 33, were apparently living in a homeless camp in the woods behind the Kroger grocery store