Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Man shot while driving down Vickers Ave. near Police Hqs.

Lt Edwards of the Durham Police Dept. helps a young man who was shot as he was driving his car down Vickers Ave. in Durham. Witnesses said a car pulled alongside the victim as he was driving down Vickers and shot off several rounds, one of which struck the victim in the face. The suspects car then took off at a high rate of speed. The victim was transported to Duke Med Center in critical condition.