Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Two injured in early morning blaze !!!

Firefighters rescued two people from a burning house on N Roxboro Rd. early Friday morning. One victim was alert and talking to firefighters the other unresponsive. Rescuers performed CPR in a desperate attempt to resuscitate the critically injured person who was eventually transported to Duke Medical Center. Fire Dept. and Sheriffs Investigators are working to determine the cause of the fire which broke out sometime before 4 am.