Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

High speed chase ends in fiery crash !!!

Emergency personnel and law enforcement work the scene on North Roxboro Rd. at John Jones Rd. early Saturday morning after a suspect vehicle being chased by Sheriffs deputies crashed into a deputies cruiser and burst into flames. A suspect may have been trapped in the burning pick-up truck for a short time but was apparently rescued. The chase only lasted for a few minutes before the accident occurred, and is being investigated by the Highway patrol.