Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Man and woman shot to death inside car!!!

Durham police investigators examine the interior of a vehicle in which a man and woman were found shot to death early Friday morning.  Police believe the two were shot on Lodge St. near S. Roxboro,  after which, the car  ran down the hill, and then crashed into a parked vehicle near Scout Dr. where the vehicle came to rest. A police officer on patrol in the vicinity heard the gunshots and found the victims inside the vehicle while conducting a search of the area. The suspect or suspects were apparently able to flee before the officer arrived at the scene.