Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Errant driver is a one man wrecking crew !!!

A police officer and the owner of the house survey the damage caused by a driver who lost control of his car, careened off N. Duke St. and crashed into three vehicles in his front yard, propelling one of them into the side of his home. No one inside the house was injured but the driver of the errant car, (center) was transported to the hospital, along with three small children who were in the car with him. Police suspected DWI in the accident and said that the children were improperly restrained.