Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Meth Lab busted in north west Durham !!!

SBI agents in Haz-mat suits step outside to take a fresh air break after handling toxic chemicals inside a suburban meth lab busted early Thursday morning on League Way off Berini Dr. in north west Durham. Neighbors said they had suspicions about the couple that lived in the house on League Way. There had been strange activity reported and peculiar odors occasionally emanating from the home in the old, upscale neighborhood off Cole Mill Rd. Police believe the couple may have been operating the lab for as long as two years.