Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Drowning at Little River Reservoir !!!

Rescuers search beneath the bridge for a man. missing, presumed drowned after an incident Sunday morning at the Little River Reservoir off Orange Factory Rd. in Durham County. Witnesses said that two men went into the water when a boat capsized, one victim was rescued almost immediately by a Good Samaritan, the other went under and never came up again.