Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Two men struck in Freeway hit & run !!!

Durham firefighters tend two pedestrians who were struck and critically injured on NC 147 at the Briggs Ave. bridge. The GMC SUV that struck the men fled the scene but was tracked down by police a short time later in a parking lot on Bedford St. where police questioned four young men who were still in the vehicle which had front end damage. No charges have been filed yet. The victims were transported to Duke Hospital.