Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Runaway truck kills 5 year old boy !!!

A five year old boy was killed in his driveway Monday afternoon on Dogwood Bloom Ln. in Hillsborough when this construction truck rolled down the street, ran across the driveway and then struck the house. Workers were apparently loading the truck with soil when it started rolling. There was no one in the cab of the truck when the accident happened.