Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Police officer shoots man dead on Glenbrook !!!

Police and EMTs examine the body of a young man who was shot and killed by police on Glenbrook Ave. Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitnesses to the shooting claimed that the officer shot the man as he was chasing him out of a residence at 2519, Glenbrook Ave. and that the victim was unarmed. Police say he pulled a gun on officers who were attempting to serve him with a warrant.