Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

DPAC is crime scene after shooting on Freeway !!!

Police apparently had a witness who may have seen the shooting happen on the Durham Freeway near Duke St. The victim then drove to Mangum St. and collapsed inside the white Lexus, and ran up onto the pavement right in front of the DPAC. The car was perforated with several bullet holes, and appeared to have been shot at from another vehicle. The victim was placed in an ambulance and rushed to Duke Medical Center.