Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Drunk driver takes life of NCCU Freshman !!!!!

An 18 year old NCCU Freshman, Myiah Andrews, was killed Sunday night in a head-on crash caused by a drunk driver, 25 year old Natasha Lynn Taylor who crossed the center line on East Geer St. Ms. Andrews was a passenger in a car driven by a friend, 18 year old Quillon Rendleman. The accident happened about 9.30pm. Taylor is charged with Felony Death by Motor Vehicle and Driving While Impaired.