Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Three injured, one critically in Forest Apts. blaze!!!

When firefighters arrived on the scene they were confronted with smoke and flames and an emergency situation with at least one person trapped inside the structure. Firefighters helped a neighbor rescue one victim who had suffered severe burns and smoke inhalation. Two others were also injured in a fire that may have resulted from a domestic situation.