Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Police find wrecked Jeep with body inside!!!

Durham police officers examine an SUV which was found in the deep undergrowth between NC 147, the Durham Freeway, and an Apt. complex on La Salle St. Officers believe that the driver,  Marvin Cruz, 18, lost control of the vehicle and ran off the highway sometime during Friday night or early Saturday morning and was not found until Saturday afternoon when a resident of the Apt. complex saw the roof of the vehicle sticking out above the weeds. She then called 911 and reported the apparent accident. When police arrived they soon found a victim inside the vehicle and began their investigation.