Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Pedestrian struck by two cars.......

Durham firefighters work to extract a man from beneath a car on Old Oxford Hwy. after he was struck by two cars traveling in opposite directions on Tuesday night. The victim suffered massive injuries and was declared dead at the scene. Two women, occupants of the cars that struck the victim appeared visibly shaken after the accident which occurred on a stretch of the road which seems poorly lit. Durham police are investigating the accident.