Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Bahama plane crash kills 1, injures another !!!

Firefighters and first responders formed a line and marched across a small section of woods and found the wreckage almost immediately. They rendered first aid to one of the injured but apparently found another victim dead in the wreckage. The actual scene was located close to a Boy Scout camp and about fifty yards from Archery Range Rd near Lake Michie.