Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Topless women turn heads in downtown Durham !!!

A small group of three young women caused a mild sensation in downtown Durham Saturday afternoon by walking topless along W. Main St. and past Brightleaf Square to make a statement about equality of the sexes. The women stated that they have every right to go topless just like men and wanted Republican Legislators to know that they had no right to pass laws that might try to place limits on their freedoms.  Police kept a close eye on the marchers but decided that the women appeared to be doing nothing illegal.