Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

LGBT supporters demonstrate in Chapel Hill !!!

While blocking Franklin St. at Columbia for about two hours LGBT supporters dared Chapel Hill police to arrest them but officers exercised considerable restraint by simply re-routing traffic around the demonstrators and allowing them considerable latitude to voice their anger against Republican legislators who have passed legislation designed to prevent Transgender people from using public restrooms in North Carolina.