Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Durham police help save life of stabbing victim !!!

 Durham police officers apply pressure to stab wounds on the upper chest and throat of a stabbing victim to help prevent blood loss before medics arrive on the scene. Police responded to reports of a stabbing in the 2000 block of Chapel Hill Rd. When they arrived on scene the victim ran from officers and had to be chased and tackled before they could help him. Police are looking for three to four suspects seen running from the scene behind the Dollar General store where the incident took place. Several minutes later medics arrived and stabilized the victim. He was alive when they placed him into the ambulance