Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Durham cops to the rescue !!!

The driver of this car and her passenger were fortunate that Durham police officers were in the vicinity, when she lost control of her Honda at high speed, glanced off a tree and plunged into this pond on S. Alston Ave. near NC 54. Three officers and a 'ride along' dove into the water as the vehicle was sinking and rescued the occupants, one of whom was transported to hospital to be checked out.