Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
As a photojournalist my principal interests are spot news, fires, etc. I also like to see the humor in everyday situations. In my 42 years as a photojournalist I have seen a lot of people die. First, during the Salvadoran Civil War, and since then, on some of the 'mean streets' of my adopted hometown......still, a great little town all the same!

Fiery wreck leaves two dead overnight!

A Durham police officer guards the scene of a double fatal accident on N. Roxboro Rd. near Milton Rd. after the driver of a Jeep rental vehicle lost control, ran off the road and struck a tree. Both the female driver and the male passenger were killed in the accident, when the vehicle burst into flames upon impact. The tragedy happened at about 2.30am., closing the road in both directions for several hours. Durham police are investigating the accident.